12 Days of Giving
Karmic Energy and Precision Frac Give Toys, Coats, and Monetary Donations Across the United States
MIDLAND, TX (December 10, 2014) – Karmic Energy and Precision Frac, two West Texas oil and gas companies, have decided to share their blessings and hopefully spread some cheer this holiday season to nonprofit organizations across the United States.
Starting Thursday, December 11th, Karmic Energy and Precision Frac will kick off their 12 Days of Giving in Lubbock, Texas, with donations to Toys for Tots. Next, they will head to New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Colorado Springs, CO; and Ferguson, MO; while simultaneously donating in their hometowns of Midland, Texas and Odessa, Texas. Along the way, Karmic Energy and Precision Frac will donate gifts, coats, and money, as follows:
- Thursday, December 11th at 10:00 am, COO Mason Askins will donate to Toys for Tots. (Address: 301 E. Regis Street in Lubbock, TX)
- Friday, December 12th, CEO Jared Davis and President Trent Crawford will donate toys and coats to 300 children in need through Harlem Children’s Zone (no media please).
- Friday, December 12th at 6:00 pm, CEO Jared Davis, President Trent Crawford and their team will serve and enjoy a meal with the local homeless community at The Bowery Mission. (Address: 227 Bowery in New York City, NY)
- Sunday, December 14th at 2:15 pm, CEO Jared Davis and President Trent Crawford will host a child with a life threatening medical condition and his family in a luxury suite at a Seattle Seahawks game through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Monday, December 15th at 12:00 pm, CEO Jared Davis and President Trent Crawford will donate to Downtown Emergency Service Center. (Address: 515 3rd Avenue in Seattle, WA)
- Tuesday, December 16th at 2:30 pm, CEO Jared Davis will donate to Wounded Warriors Project. (Address: 1 S. Nevada Avenue, Suite 205 in Colorado Springs, CO)
- Wednesday, December 17th at 9:00 am, KE and PF team will donate to MARC and volunteer by working with the children. (Address: 1101 South Street in Midland, TX)
- Thursday, December 18th at 3:00 pm, CEO Jared Davis will donate toys and coats to 300 children in need throughout the Ferguson community through Crisis Nursery, as well as present a check to Teacha’s Kids to kick-start an after-school education program and online GoFundMe campaign for children and adults in Ferguson, MO. (Address: Ferguson Community Center, 1050 Smith Avenue in Ferguson, MO 63135)
- Thursday, December 18th at 1:00 pm, KE and PF team will donate to West Texas Food Bank and volunteer by cleaning and stocking shelves. (Address: 1008 East 2nd in Odessa, TX)
- Friday, December 19th at 10:00 am – KE and PF team will present a check to Meals on Wheels through Community and Senior Services of Midland, then volunteer by delivering food to local elderly. (Address: 3301 Sinclair in Midland, TX)
- Monday, December 22nd at 10:00 am – KE and PF team will go caroling at Legacy Ranch Alzheimer’s Special Care Center. While there, the team will sing, pass out candy canes, and mingle with residents. (Address: 4800 Briarwood Avenue in Midland, TX)
- Monday, December 22nd at 1:00 pm, KE and PF team will give toys to children in the pediatric unit at Odessa Regional Hospital. (Address: 520 E. 6th Street in Odessa, TX)
- Tuesday, December 23rd, to be announced.
About Karmic Energy
Karmic Energy is an initiative aimed at delivering innovative products and services that enable the oil and gas industry to take advantage of breakthrough technology. We bring balance between the energy resource development America needs to be secure and prosperous with the imperative to protect the environment and people that surround oil and gas operations. Karmic Energy brings harmony to these seemingly incompatible goals in order for America to benefit from its abundant natural resources below and above ground. For more information, visit their website at www.karmicenergy.com.
About Precision Frac
Precision Frac provides the hydrofracturing industry with products and services that are precision-engineered and purpose-built to achieve breakthrough project site performance. Founded in July 2013 with headquarters in Midland, Texas, Precision Frac is the industry leader in fully integrated lay flat water transfer hose systems designed expressly for oil and gas fracking applications. The company was formed by a group of entrepreneurs who saw a need to combine do-what-it-takes customer service with the highest quality products for their clients and the marketplace as a whole. The end-to-end strength, integrated design, and quality of Precision Frac products reduce set up time, unnecessary labor costs, and risk to the environment while at the same time maximizing worker safety and productivity. At the top of the hydrofracturing technology curve, Precision Frac is constantly seeking out ways to advance the hydrofracturing industry and exceed customer expectations one client at a time. For more information, visit their website at www.precisionfrac.com.